On a brisk November Sunday, I decided that it was time for me to see if the rumors were true about Central Park during this time of year, and I was far from disappointed. I am happy to report that, there are millions of glorious colors permeating every inch of the park during autumn. I was absolutely captivated with how gorgeous it was, and romantic it felt walking down the pathways and wandering across the meadows.
I paused along the way to make myself a mini leaf bouquet, and even piled up some leaves around my feet for a minute or two. Other visitors were taking horse-drawn carriage rides down the tree-lined avenues (which I will do someday!), making leaf angels, and simply enjoying the general splendor of this city oasis.
Thankfully, I had my little camera with me that day, and took some photos which I hope you enjoy. Now I can say that "I recall, Central Park in the fall."
Autumnal Pew
Amongst the Leaves
4 comments:
Wow! great pictures!!! I love the ones of you and the one of the park bench the most. What a gift you have. I miss you!
This is exactly what I was hoping you would do with this blog. More of this, please. But, no pressure. I know I'm a little spazzy with my own blog. Love you!
Anna
The colors are soo beautiful! Someday I'd love to see the fall there, but the colors down here weren't that bad.
Hey if you see an Indian guy named Johnson tell him hi for me.(just in case you see him) :)
wow. it IS pretty in the fall. I'll get to see summer, at least. :)
Post a Comment