By the way, the picture below is what its supposed to look like. And yes, that's the Chrysler Building in the background.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Handy Signs
Every Sunday while walking down Lexington Avenue on my way to church, I come across a sign at 66th Street that cracks me up. I'm always confused as to what exactly it's telling me. Stop? I love you? Throwin' me a gang sign? I'm not totally sure, but I choose to believe that it's just spreadin' the love.

By the way, the picture below is what its supposed to look like. And yes, that's the Chrysler Building in the background.
By the way, the picture below is what its supposed to look like. And yes, that's the Chrysler Building in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Maybe Na-nu, na-nu?
Anna
Ha, Ha! Dang it, I forgot "Live long and prosper." How could I forget that?!
Maybe it's the Australian hand-sign that controls animals.
Didn't you see Crocodile Dundee (great "New York of the 80s" movie)?
Well, the NY city planners did. And, they're slowly controlling you with the Australian animal-control hand-signal.
Don't believe me?
Ask yourself: does the signal make a noise when it goes up..
Uh, huh, I thought so!
Post a Comment