The Receptionist's Desk (Note the awsome green light fixture.)
My Humble Desk
My Desk on the left, and one of the other assistant's desk on the right. We're "Cubicle Buddies".
My Llama Friend
No office is complete without brightly colored llamas and eyeless rodents on wheels.
(I've asked what these were for, but so far they remain an amusing mystery.)
Chairs 'n Tables
The Sylvia Kitchen (used for kids' classes)
The Not-so-Private Conference Room.
View from Up Top
THE END!

6 comments:
llamas, rodents, AND masks?!?!? now my office really seems boring. well, there is a rodent running around, but he hasn't been sighted in a few days...
Ok, I am drooling over that kitchen classroom.
Anna
Krull- I half expected you to say "Oh, my!" after that. We've also got a wall of vintage circus posters, how much more jealous are you now?!
Anna- I knew you might like that! They just used it today to teach some kids how to make guacamole and salsa. Oh, and I forgot to take a picture of the cookbook library. Yes, a library. Its super cool.
funny, and wow! circus posters, too? I interviewed at the wrong place! :)
do they do any adult classes or just kids?
it makes me think of an office you would see in a movie!! super cool!
Well, I've only seen them have classes for kids, but I think they could do adult classes too.
Its funny that you mentioned the movie thing, because not too long ago there was a film crew in our kitchen (not pictured) taking video of the preparations for a wedding. Not sure who's wedding or why they were filming, though.
Post a Comment