Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Katt och Häst

Since I haven't had much time to blog lately, please enjoy this video in the mean time.

6 comments:

Amy Patrick said...

That is the most hilarious and adorable thing I've seen in a very long time... I'm not sure whether I wish I spoke German or not.

Amy Patrick said...

(Whoops! It's Swedish, not German!)

Anonymous said...

Huh.
Anna

Unknown said...

not quite as adorable, but check out the "Cat Staff Meeting" video at Set MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Comedy: http://www.sethcomedy.com/

Jon and Erin said...

I echo Anna...huh. Jon says leave before the big city taints your view of reality. I just know you're a cat-lover. Noah liked it.

Amanda Simkins said...

What really amuses me isn't really the cat snuggling the horse (as ridiculous as that is), but its the tiny Swedish chef's song that really makes me laugh. C'mon everybody! All together now! "vill men seedar alltid klart!"